My mother and I stayed here in the middle of May for my first trip to Galena. Fell in love with Galena, and this little hotel was perfect for our stay. Great place for a couple of gals just bumpin' around. Clean, quiet rooms - and I loved how it was out of the Galena downtown busy area and had a Walmart right near by. The pool was seriously impressive, Mom and I enjoyed some needed relaxation all by ourselves later around 9 PM in the pool - was great! I think it helped that we visited Galena in the off season, wasn't crazy busy...of if the hotel was, it didn't show! Would definitely stay here on our next trip to Galena! Thanks for a safe stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena