We stayed here last night after skiing at Chestnut mountain. It was close to the hill and not too expensive. The decor was rustic and the kids loved all the bears. I am sure this was in the information but we were surprised there was no fridge or microwave in the room because so many places have that no. The hotel was very clean and quiet. The breakfast "buffet" was very minimal - a waffle maker, some biscuits and gravy, and cereals. Not really what i would call a buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena