Stoney Creek Inn
$75
Country Inn
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites(Galena)(Great Value!)
$73
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$76
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$59
Hotels.com
$89
$86
DeSoto House Hotel(Galena)
Worldmark Galena(Galena)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsnorth woodsstrip mallbiscuits and gravyhot tubpool areagreat place to staybreakfast roomstay there againyogurtdowntown galenathe general managerno elevatormy husband and iexercise roomfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2012

First off check in was great. The staff was great. It was my wifes birthday and I wanted to do something a little special so I went down to the front desk and asked them if it would be possible to upgrade to a suite. The manager (Eva) said she would look and let me know. She did say at the time they had no openings. With in an hour she called me and said she did find us a suite for our three nights stay.
It is a pet friendly hotel. One thing that really stood out was the things they had set up for your pet. They had a kennel, water and food bowls, and a little treat bag. This was very nice and very unusual. We always bring our dog where ever we go and this was a first.
The room was beautiful and very clean. Everything worked.
The hot breakfast in the morning was great.
The staff Eva, Katrina and Dena the ones we dealt with were outstanding.
Would we stay there again? Very much so!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rhodeje
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We visited Galena in the off season and chose Stoney Creek Inn for accomodations based on reviews at Trip Advisor. The reviews were spot on. The hotel is conveniently located at the edge of town and away from the bustle. It is very clean and tastefully decorated. You feel you are at a lodge. The pool, hot tub and spa were great as were the staff. The residents of Galena (Stoney Creek included) are really nice and very hospitable. We had a great time.

Room Tip: Take the 'back way' into town and avoid the main road in. Back road is just to the east of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Very enjoyable. Had hot tub and pool all to myself, peaceful. I love the decor of the facility. Everything is clean, neat and well decored. Great food for breakfast. Staff was very helpful and nice. I would highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Go in May, no kids to aggrevate you, just adults.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2012

A great place in a great location. The staff was very accommodating. They made a themed whirlpool / fireplace suite into a dog friendly room complete with a crate, dishes and placemat, and even a gift bag for our Cocker Spaniel with treats and a rawhide. Plan on returning often for the great service and amenities!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 21, 2012

When I first booked this hotel I did it because there was nothing else available in Galena. I was extremely skeptical and mentally prepared myself for very low expectations of my stay. Wow, was I wrong! We loved everything about this hotel. It was clean (huge criteria for me) and the staff was great! They did everything they could to make our stay very comfortable and fun. The only downside was that the beds were too soft. Other than that, I can definitely recommend it and will stay there on my next trip to Galena.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends