My wife and I were on the last leg of our trip on our way back home to eastern Illinois from California, Made the reservation the night before at Stoney Creek. It looked like a nice place on the web site, it was in historic Galena, had a room with a Jacuzzi tub for two (a must as it was my wife's birthday) and an off-season price that was very attractive. We have never been more pleasantly surprised upon walking in our room. Outstanding accommodations - super comfortable bed, furnished in rustic furniture made from tree limbs, awesome Jacuzzi tub...can't say enough nice things. The staff and the common areas of the Inn were spectacular as well. What a great place!! Can't recommend this place high enough. It was the highlight of our trip and that includes the accommodations we had in Las Vegas. Would absolutely stay there again and we will on our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena