My first visit to Galena and where to stay. Since this was a business trip I skipped the local B&B's and elected to stay somewhere a little more mainstream. Stoney Creek Inn fit the bill. Clean, secure and a friendly staff. The rooms are your typical chain hotel in size and layout, but the finishes are above average. The bath was especially nice and included higher end soaps and such. The hot water was sufficient and I really appreciate the shower head that isn't super low flow! The property is adjacent to a small strip mall anchored by a large grocery. There is also a McDonald's nearby and decent (3 out of 5 stars) Mexican restaurant in the strip mall. Very convenient to Downtown Galena.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena