I read some reviews about Stoney creek, and decided to make my own decision. We went to galena for our 15th wedding anniversary. We decided to try out Stoney Creek. Price was very reasonable. The room was 83 dollars, and came with a complimentary breakfast. On top of that they gave us a 20 dollar giftcertificate. We could use that at one of the restaurants on their list. I would like to give a big thanks to I believe her name is Theresa. She politely checked us in. She also put Happy Anniversary to my wife and me on a small marquy that was just in the door. VERY NICE PLACE. AND GREAT PRICE. WILL BE BACK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena