“Great Italian Food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dubuque, Iowa
“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had read the reviews on trip advisor and a friend's son says the pizza here is amazing..so I decided it was time to try this place out...The place is a small quaint place and it smelled awesome..so i was excited..My boyfriend and I were seated but I was quickly turned off by the poor service...we were seated with no menus...sat for 5 min..it appeared the owner was sitting next to us with a group celebrating a birthday...he told one of the waitresses to get us a menu and service..he must of heard me complaining as the seats are very close together...we then got a waiter who was ok..placed our order..i had a salad that came with my meal and upon eating it..out of nowhere all these pesky gnats were flying around us..so i was turned off by that. I had ordered there manicotti and my boyfriend got the meatball sandwich...my manicotti made up for the bad service..it was fabulous..came with garlic bread and salad. We both agreed the food was very good. Our waiter forgot to take the gift certificate I had off the bill as well. I would go back to try their pizza, all they need to do is improve their customer service. Overall not a bad place to eat.

• Visited September 2013

Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Go to Procento's!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Off the Main Street and set in a small place down a few stairs is Procento's Italian restaurant. Excellent service, very reasonable prices, clean and bright, great menu of choices, and wonderful double decker pizza! And the dessert tray is quite fabulous too! We loved our dinner there! Can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013
Princeton, IL.
“Interesting menu”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not every restaurant in Galena is open on Monday and, frankly, this wasn't our destination when we left the hotel but we were more than happy with what we found here. The menu has some creative choices, servings are ample and the service is very friendly. On a side street downtown but worth the walk.

• Visited August 2013
Galena, Illinois
“Getting the best is easy”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just stop in to Procentos,
Jack Edens, owner and his family are the real deal. I've always enjoyed their Pizza and though that's what I wanted for lunch, I simply didn't have the time so I ordered and Italian Beef sandwich.
A lot of restaurants and lunch counters offer the Italian Beef but whatever Jack does to his season his beef must be a family secret. Simply awesome and delicious. On a fresh baked Italian Roll, layers upon layers of tender roast beef piled high with a cup of Au Jus on the side it was just perfect. Especially the Au jus which was seasoned just right and not too salty.

Now I have a new favorite

• Visited August 2013
Northern Illinois
“Awesome Family Owned Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Can't say enough great things about this restaurant. We have been known to drive 2-1/2 to 3 hours just to eat here and drive back home. The pizza is outstanding...all the Italian dishes we've tried are awesome. Want authentic traditional homemade Italian food, make it a point to stop here!

Visited August 2013

Been to Procento's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!