Best Western Designer Inn & Suites
$75
Country Inn
Great 4.5/5
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$76
Very Good 4/5
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
$93
$81
Hotwire.com
Great 4.5/5
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$59
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscrystal cavefantasy suitethe indoor outdoor poolcave roombalcony overlookinghearts delightwooded areano elevatornice breakfastclose to downtownlarge roomhot breakfasthot tubgrant's homewould stay here againgalena ilbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Awful! Pool is fairly small and only open til 10:00 at night! On a Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awful service got in the room the toilet wouldn't flush and went to call front desk well guess what? Phone didn't work! Then call her on our cell and she says well we can see what we can do with a hush. She comes up stomps through the room and fixes both and leaves and says have a nice night. Yea ok lady horrible room!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I arrived at the Best Western in Galena and was quite impressed. The room was clean, spacious, well taken care. The service was great and so was the price. I would definitely come back. Although, I was not able to enjoy the breakfast or the pool because I wanted to stay in bed, other guests informed me they were great.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My fiance and I stayed at the Best Western Galena for 3 nights in early December. The hotel itself was very presentable - clean and tidy. The staff was very helpful and made sure we knew of all the amentities and answered any questions and made suggestions for local places to visit. The room itself was very nice, my fiance was very impressed with my choice for booking this hotel. :) It was a very large and open with a LOT of storage (if you need it). The bed was comfy and we liked the nice touches of the pottery lamps and old sewing wheel tv stand. We especially enjoyed the breakfast provided and the snacks the hotel offered too! There was always hot coffee if you needed it too! We utilized the pool and hot tub which were excellent and a great way to relax after a day of shopping and strolling. I also really enjoyed the fact that they offered WIFI so I could utilize that on my laptop. I did notice they also had a computer in the lobby for guest use. The hotel is also in a great location from downtown Galena. We had a nice time in Galena and when we return we will book at the Best Western!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AshWee L
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in 2 different rooms over the New Years Holiday. The first night we stayed in the Roman Holiday Suite. The second night was in a regular king Whirlpool Suite. The first night definitely outranked the second, solely on how beautifully the owners have re-done these suites. We had a sneak peek into a couple that are currently being re-done. It became obvious at that point that the owner's creativity and and love for that place was evident. Both rooms were clean and comfortable. The newly renovated suite had a more comfortable bed and was quieter. Both room were an excellent value. Some have mentioned the lack of proximity to downtown Galena, It was an easy drive in, and an easy drive out of town when time to leave. We did not partake in the free breakfast as there was a place that was recommended to us that we could not pass up. Would stay here again anytime.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank snownurseSyracuse_NY
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Really wonderful people on the staff. Comfortable rooms, spacious, nice breakfast bar, coffee 24/7, and Splenda on the coffee bar. The place was convienient to resturaunts, large selection of snacks available at the gas station next door, and plenty of parking places just outside the front door.

Room Tip: All rooms were great.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business