“Food perfection”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Galena, IL
“Food perfection”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant many times, sometimes lunch, sometimes dinner, no matter when, the food is excellent, and the staff top notch.
Also held our women's club Christmas dinner here. The owner/chef worked with us to create a wonderful menu and opened special just for our group.

• Visited December 2013

Galena, Illinois
“Glad I tried it”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I been wanting to try this restaurant based on reviews on TripAdvisor. It was cute inside, very French Bistro with French Bistro music in the background. The waitress was warm and welcoming. It was midweek so it was pretty quiet.
The beer selection was a little disappointing, was hoping for some good German beer!
The bread was good and the soup Tomato Herb was tasty.
I had the Salmon which was good.
I would go there for Lunch, not dinner next time.

Vernon Hills, Illinois
“One of the Best I've HAD”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Had dinner with my loving wife and daughter. We all loved it. Started with the escargot and finished with the creme brule. Everything was superb even the service. I would highly recommend Fritz and Fritrs.

Chicago, Illinois
“Wunderbar!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I want to thank the staff of Fritz and Frites for accomodating our late night arrival and for a fabulous meal!! Everyone was friendly and didn't mind us being seated at 9:30p.m. Can't wait to come back!!

Darlington, Wisconsin
“Magical Afternoon”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Arrived on a "snow-globe" white afternoon..... Had a wonderful mid-afternoon lunch. We've dined across Europe and this reminded us of "being there!" Waiter was personable, atmosphere romantic, and the food was memorable. What a magical way to spend an afternoon in Galena!

1 Thank Mike53530

Been to Fritz and Frites? Share your experiences!