Queen Anne Guest House
$146
Groupon.com
$114
Country Inn
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites(Galena)(Great Value!)
$88
BestWestern.com
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
Hotels.com
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$79
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
$93
Orbitz.com
$99
Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$99
The Irish Cottage
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsprince georgeenjoyed our staygreat weekendmain streetanitaslipperscookbookhomeantiques
Reviewed February 1, 2008

My husband and I had a wonderful time staying at The Queen Anne Guest House. Our room was cozy, the claw-foot tub was wonderful to soak in, and everything was very clean. Breakfast was superb! Mike and Anita are friendly hosts who happily spend time with their guests. We highly recommend The Queen Anne!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PearlTook
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Recently stayed at the Queen Anne and my wife and I had a wonderful time. The innkeepers were very friendly and helpful, They offered many good places to eat and things to do in Galena. The breakfasts were fabulous, Mike is a great cook, and the room (the Queen Anne Room) was very comfortable. I would reccomend The Queen Anne Guesthouse to anyone who is visiting the Galena area.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jbdrums
Reviewed November 11, 2007

Wonderful knowledge of the history of the house and the Galena area, respectful accomodation to my dietary needs. I especially enjoyed the coupon book in my bathroom and the sample products. I hope to return and highly recommend this B&B as one of the best in the Midwest! Sincerly, Kathi W., dates of stay 11/09/2007-11/11/2007.

Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank Historyfan1
Reviewed November 4, 2007

The Innkeepers were fantastics hosts. Really willing to go the extra mile. We received great suggestions from them for places to go, things to do and places to dine.

There is a parlor party at 5 each night where snacks are served and guests and the Innkeepers can get to know one another. There are games, books, and music available if you just want to just stay in.

The room itself was exactly as we thought it would be. Like a room at home. At that is pretty much how you feel at the Queen Anne- at home.

I would suggest visitors to the Queen Anne plan on a light lunch, because you'll have a spectacular breakfast. (along with great conversation)

It's location is also very nice. Not too close to the hustle and bustle of downtown, but only a short walk to get there.

My wife and I would highly recommend the Queen Anne Guest House.

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank facehammer
Reviewed August 26, 2007

It has won awards for its food and I know why. This was our first time in a B&B and I wasn't sure what to expect. We're a younger couple so I thought we'd be staying with older couples who had time to lunge around and chat. We were treated to some fabulous turtle pie for an evening snack and some delicious wine. The accomodations were very nice. We had an old fashioned record player in our room and the a private bath. The breakfast was the highlight - carmel covered apples to start and then a Mexican breakfast dish. It was quite yummy.
From the research we did, this sounds like th best place to stay in Galena for the price!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank MicheleSW