“Good Place For A Burger”
Review of Benjamin's - CLOSED

Benjamin's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We have been to Benjamin's many times before. This trip there was a very long wait for our meal. Good thing the food is worth the wait.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Great Burgers. Good Service. Clean. Cheerful friendly servers. Good atmosphere. Crayons at table is cute for even adults to play with on white paper tablecloth

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I asked if I could substitute the fries for another item due to the fact I have diabetes and watch my carb intake. The waitress said absolutely not. I told her it was for health reasons. She said that the owner will not do it. (all places I have been to always gives a choice of at least 3 different sides). She went and asked the owner and the owner finally said it was fine providing I pay a $1.50 up charge. I didn't like it but agreed. She went and got my side salad. It was hunks of lettuce not even cut in long strips as if they ripped it off and put it on the plate. There were no tomatoes or anything else. I said to the server, YOU CALL THAT a side salad? It is all lettuce. She goes "Oh my GOD! Do you want me to give you tomatoes and cut up your lettuce????? My husband and I told her to cancel the order and walked out. NEVER AGAIN.

5  Thank Flintstones50
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

It wasn't terrible, just not a great experience. Server needs a refresher course. Reuben was two small slices of meat, lacking flavor. I ordered the grilled Ham and cheese which was OK. Ordered an expensive martini and again, just OK. Should have continued down the road.

4  Thank jhd1966
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I hate giving bad reviews. This place is too small for what they are trying to do. The service is slow. I mean SLOWWWWW. We were showered by water as the bartender flipped a glass to empty it. From my vantage point, no one was helping the next employee to make things run faster / smoother. We left feeling slighted. Somewhat over priced. It may have been a bad day for Benjamin's, as everyone has them.
It was clean, but the service and attitude was a major turn off.

3  Thank Outdoors4ever