Abbey's High Street Bed and Breakfast
$71
Country Inn
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites(Galena)(Great Value!)
$73
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$72
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Travelocity
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$179
$174
$89
$86
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$59
Travelocity
DeSoto House Hotel(Galena)
Worldmark Galena(Galena)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsb b'swalking distance to the downtownmy husband and ibreakfast was deliciousgrant parkwatch tvmain stgracious hostsgalena areakathleentomabbeyshomekleenexweekendbloommidwest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We picked Abbey's for the proximity to downtown and beautiful garden area to relax in. We were not disappointed! While we enjoyed the sights and shopping in town, the best part of the stay was spent relaxing in the gazebo overlooking downtown. The view is wonderful and peaceful since they are far away from busy roads. Kathleen & Tom were wonderful hosts and the pride they have in their B&B shows, especially in the garden.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Greg B
Reviewed June 27, 2012

From the moment Kathleen opened the front door to greet us, to our warm send off after two nights, all aspects of this charming house and owners were most enjoyable! The house and room was clean and inviting. Tom and Kathleen are the perfect hosts~inviting, yet not intrusive at all. Breakfast was served on time, displayed lovely, and very delicious.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Princess1520
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My husband & I received a stay at Abbey's High St. as a wedding gift. From the moment we met Tom and Kathleen until we left, all aspects was most enjoyable. We even met some very nice and interesting people was another part of the country. I definately would recommend anyone to stay at Abbey's and enjoy the beauty and quaint city of Galena.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank susan j
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My fiance and I were on our second day in Galena and were planning to go home. We went exploring and we came upon Abbey's High Street. The house was gorgeous on the outside and I wanted to see if the innkeeper would let us take a look inside. So we rang the bell and Kathleen greeted us at the front door. She immediately took us in and showed us around. The inside of the house is just beautiful and has so much charm. There happened to be a vacancy so my fiance and I took it right up! Later on we got a bottle of wine and enjoyed it in the gazeebo outside int he gardens. The gardens are just breathtaking. I couldn't imagine a more relaxing evening. The next morning we ate breakfast with 3 other friendly couples. The breakfast was delicious!! Thank you for taking us in at the last minute, Kathleen! You're beyond hospitable, and you're house is excellant! We will be recommending you to our friends as well as coming back again in the future! :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Angela G
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I would highly recommend The Abbey High Street Bed & Breakfast. It is a B & B my husband and myself will be returning to when we go back to Galena. Tom and Kathleen were perfect hosts and we enjoyed their company immensely. The breakfast was delicious, generous in size and beautifully presented. The house was immaculate, along with the grounds. The gardens were in full bloom with seating nooks everywhere, whether you enjoy sun or shade. My favorite spot was the swing on a beautiful sunny afternoon where we sat and sipped homemade lemonade or was it the gazebo that overlooks Galena in the evening sipping some lovely red wine with my sweetie, either way it was the perfect place to celebrate your 35th anniversary.
Chuck and Judy