We just got married at the Cloran Mansion and it was a magical experience from beginning to end. We chose this B&B over others because they offer an "elopement" package that includes the officiant, flowers, a cake, champagne and pictures for a very reasonable price. From the moment we arrived, Carmine and Cheryl made us feel like part of the family. We stayed in the Sara Suite which is a little larger than their other rooms. It is beautifully decorated, gets a lot of sun during the day, and has a cozy fireplace. The bathroom is also very spacious and has a jacuzzi tub and vanity which was perfect for wedding preparations. Breakfast each morning was almost overwhelming with a variety of delicious selections that had us full until dinner. We also chose the "Just for Two" romance package that includes a couples massage and romantic candlelight dinner right in the room. The food was fabulous and the massages (our first ever) did not disappoint. The wedding itself was held in the garden which was obviously well cared for. There is an amazing screened in gazebo, a pond with a little waterfall, and a relaxing sitting area with a fire pit. Overall, we could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Carmine and Cheryl far exceeded every expectation and we hope to revisit both them and this beautiful B&B again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cloran Mansion is a luxurious Galena, Illinois bed and breakfast inn and wedding venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cloran Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cloran Mansion Bed And Breakfast
- Cloran Mansion Hotel Galena