We stayed in Antonio's Cottage for a weekend. It was such a quaint, cozy cottage and very relaxing. Cheryl and Carmine had me sold on the place from the get-go because they had the fridge stocked with Pepsi products and had a huge bowl of M&M's when you walked in! But besides having my favorite products, the bed and breakfast was fabulous. There isn't a kitchen in the cottage just a small fridge and sink but it was great. There is also a really nice hottub next to a fireplace but the fireplace was turned off and we didn't sit in the jacuzzi since it was mid July and very hot out. If I went back though I would want to make sure the fireplace was turned on because it would be very relaxing to sit in the hot tub next to it. Cheryl and Carmine were very nice and cooked AH-MAZING breakfasts!!! Seriously the french toast was one of the best french toasts I've ever had. They also made you feel right at home and made it such a comfortable stay. Seriously my husband and I haven't felt that relaxed in what feels like months. We had a fire each night at their fire pit too. All I can say is it felt like being at home, except we were able to relax because being at home you always find things to do like laundry, clean, etc. and out there all you could do was relax. It was perfect. We will be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cloran Mansion is a luxurious Galena, Illinois bed and breakfast inn and wedding venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Cloran Mansion Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cloran Mansion Bed And Breakfast
- Cloran Mansion Hotel Galena