“excellent”
Review of Chef Ivo's Place Inc - CLOSED

Chef Ivo's Place Inc
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The restaurant, above the Galena Winery was another restaurant(can't remember the name) had a warmer decor. We had the bbq burt ends witch were delicious. Nice place.

1  Thank Michael E

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Brisket was good. Mac and cheese was horrible as a side dish and main dish. Price was fair. Portion sizes have decreased.

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

In short, order the BBQ items, like the brisket. I would give 4 stars if I'd gotten that instead of the "jumbo" shrimp in wine garlic sauce. My husband shared his meal with me since 6 medium-small shrimp in a bowl of rotini wasn't enough. I ate just the shrimp because there was either too much pasta or not enough sauce to provide flavor. I seasoned the shrimp myself with the BBQ rub provided with the salt and pepper.

I did like the mac & cheese and sweet potato fries, as well as the brisket. The corn muffins weren't good.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stopped for wine and appetizers as we waited for friends. The service was excellent. The cheese curds were very good!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great food and nice atmosphere. Loved the brisket, generous portion. My friend had smoked turkey that tasted divine. Purchased some BBQ to use at home. Love that as well

Second floor location will prohibit those who can't climb stairs. There might be an elevator but I am not sure.