“Great Get Away”
Review of Eagle Ridge Resort

Eagle Ridge Resort
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was very impressed with the Galena Territory. The resort was a great place to visit. The food at the resort was excellent (especially the breakfast bar) I enjoyed the outdoor activities (boating, bike riding, and horseback riding) the service there was great and everyone was so nice and attentive. The rates were good also-try the country getaway package it includes meals. I can't wait to go back.

All reviews
"massage"
in 5 reviews
"midwest"

Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you like to hike, boat and overall relax without breaking the bank, this is the place. Honestly. We were truly surprised to find such a nice place close to Chicago.

1  Thank Slava L
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had dinner one night at the restaurant at Eagle Ridge and it was a good experience. We had a great table overlooking the lake and the wine selection was very good also. The staff is very welcoming. I went on a limb and chose the Ahi Tuna (which i hadn't ordered in 10 years probably) and it wasn't great. The ahi steak was very thin so medium rare was pretty cooked. My wife had a fish dish also but hers was excellent. I cannot say too many negatives about the tuna since it has been so long since I have eaten it and i wasn't sure i'd even like it. All of the sides were delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this resort.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Hiking, boating, fishing, golf and more. Friendly midwest resort with great amenities.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Five bedroom rented house was great...spacious, updated, and clean. Close to Territory club, which allowed for the use of pool and facilities. Eagle Ridge lodge and amenities could use some updating and tlc (boating area, pool). Staff was friendly and helpful.

Been to Eagle Ridge Resort? Share your experiences!