“Nice visit”

Galena Cellars Winery & Vineyard
Ranked #2 of 36 Shopping in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us and enjoy our award-winning wines. Visit our gift shop at 515 South Main Street Galena IL, 61036. Vineyard now open for tours & wine tastings at 4746 North Ford Rd. Galena, IL 61036.
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I love the winery and the wine shop. The service is really good and they were very helpful picking out a wine.

1  Thank Kim S

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I like taking wine tours as I am very unskilled in the lingo and appreciation. I have had 5-6 of these type of tours (many in Cali) and this was really nice. I learn something new every time as I did this time and they gave good samples. Took about an hour and there are free 1+guest coupons available in most hotels & B&Bs.

2  Thank Amit S
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We found out a lot about making the wine that we didn't know before. If you get in the area you should go. We did a wine tasting and a tour. $5 each.

2  Thank Rhodeje
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We actually found it on accident looking for somewhere else! Great wine and staff! Not too familiar with wines and the lady was able to help us pick the perfect ones! We will definitely be going back!

1  Thank Erin S
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Very nice wine store with some of the best wines in the area. Store is nice and big and has plenty of room and the tasting is fun and very informative to help you chose the wines you want.

1  Thank Iowatraveler8