“One of the best massage pros ever”
Review of RestorationSpirit

RestorationSpirit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Advanced Center for the Mind/Body connection. Open your world to exceptional healing through specialized therapy sessions, alternative health products, insightful classes, and traditional Eastern energy-work.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Evanston, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“One of the best massage pros ever”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have had lots of massages over the years and this one was EFFECTIVE. Not just feel good but did what one hopes -- helped give me range of motion and overcome years of stiffness.
A++ and a really nice man, easy to talk to, and clearly knows what he is doing.

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for the A++ rating!!! Two benefits you can count on from a RestorationSpirit massage are relaxation and therapeutic relief. So glad you are enjoying renewed mobility and range-of-motion after so long!

“Terrific massage and tranquil setting”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

First massage by a guy for me and David is very professional, pleasant and calm and I was comfortable very quickly. I will definitely set another appointment.

Visited December 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for your kind words! Your comfort and feeling at ease is very important to ensure the greatest experience. When you come to RestorationSpirit you are at the premiere place to relax.
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
“AMAZING”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was my first massage I was a bit nervous having some anxiety issues going in, but David talked me through it like a long lost friend! Greatest experience, and im sure it wont be beat! He taught me many useful pointers that I can use in other massage experiences. Made my surgical knee bend all the way for the first time since 1998! Enough said!

Visited November 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review! It's our goal to deliver the best in client experience, information, and results - whether you return to us or not due to location. I am beyond happy that full range-of-motion was restored to your knee and that we made you feel comfortable!
Grayslake, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Massage and Service”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have had many massages - therapeutic and otherwise. David's massage was truly the best and most helpful I have ever had. He not only advised me on how to address ongoing issues but also identified older issues I hadn't mentioned. I look forward to my next visit. Absolutely the best!

Visited November 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your recommendation! Sports Massage is for the person seeking a very deep massage to loosen muscles, promote muscle recovery, removal of toxins and softening of injured connective tissue. Great for those doing sports, but also helpful to those in recovery from any injury caused by sports or accidents. We use a technique designed to eliminate splint spasm and obtain increased range-of-motion to help you on your way to beating your personal best. RestorationSpirit works with you to create the massage that's best for your specific pre/post competition. Happy marathon-ing!
Galena, Illinois
“Sensational!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Sensational!!! Is the best word I can come up with for my hour massage with David! When your body feels energized and relaxed at the same time, that to me is SENSATIONAL!!! I highly recommend Restoration Spirit!

Visited October 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
RestorationSpirit is so glad you enjoyed your massage and appreciate your kind recommendation! Our RestorationSpirit Therapies envelope your senses with healing modalities that help you to relax, re-align, & rejuvenate. Your busy life shouldn't keep you from the benefits of stress-management or the discomfort of dis-ease. Whether it is to provide relief from pain, release of tension, reduction of stress or simply to relax and feel your best, RestorationSpirit Therapeutic Massage is committed to promoting your well-being.

Been to RestorationSpirit? Share your experiences!