“Relaxation &Rejuvenation”
Review of RestorationSpirit

RestorationSpirit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Advanced Center for the Mind/Body connection. Open your world to exceptional healing through specialized therapy sessions, alternative health products, insightful classes, and traditional Eastern energy-work.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Glenview, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxation &Rejuvenation”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

From the moment one walks into the Zen setting, the relaxation begins. David is able to give a wonderful body massage and find the tight areas that need special attention. After my massage, I did not have my usual neck and hand pain! I highly recommend David at Restoration Spirit!

Visited August 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! RestorationSpirit's technique is designed to provide the ultimate experience in relaxation and promote well-being in mind, body and spirit. Our trademark massage truly makes time stand still. The RS Stress Elimination Therapy envelopes your senses with healing modalities that help you to relax, re-align, and rejuvenate.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Massage made to order”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

David is a very attentive practitioner. Some massage studios go through a choreographed routine when providing a massage. David takes the time to get to know about his clients activities, concerns, and goals. I requested a more athletic massage for a nagging hamstring injury, but was also curious about acupuncture. David gave me a intro into its benefits and provided a mini session free of charge. His goals is to educate clients as well as remedy aches and pains.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank JenniferinChicago
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your very kind recommendation - glad to customize and personalize your session! Sports Massage is for the person seeking a very deep massage to loosen muscles, promote muscle recovery, removal of toxins and softening of injured connective tissue. Great for those doing sports, but also helpful to those in recovery from any injury caused by sports or accidents. We use a technique designed to eliminate splint spasm and obtain increased range-of-motion to help you on your way to beating your personal best. RestorationSpirit works with you to create the massage that's best for your specific pre and post competition.
Galena, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stress relief beyond belief”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have visited Restoration Spirit several times this summer and have been helped tremendously by David. I tend to hold tension in my shoulders and upper back and David does a wonderful job of releasing that tension and making me feel good again. I have been to other "massage" studios but none of them produced the results I had after one visit with David. Without hesitation, I recommend Restoration Spirit to anyone needing relief from pain or relaxation!

Visited July 2013

1 Thank Kelly K
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Get re-centered and find your grounding with a regular combination of therapies that will put mind, body, and spirit back into alignment. You will feel restored and rejuvenated with our exclusive mix of both Western and Eastern healing modalities for your well being and health. Thank you for your recommendation!
Marshalltown, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wortheverypenny”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

While on vacation, my husband and I each booked a session at RestorationSpirit. David, the owner/massage therapist, took plenty of time with us. He made sure that he understood each of our problem areas before the massage. During the massage David explained what he was doing and how it would be beneficial. The massage was wonderful! We both felt so much better afterwards. David's techniques were different (and much better) then what I have experienced before.

Visited June 2013

1 Thank Joyce H
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your very kind words! It's always an incredible satisfaction when the other spouse can see the instant healing benefit and vouch that there has been a major improvement. Thank you for making RestorationSpirit a part of your relaxing vacation!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I don't get many massages and I was hesitant. But my Wife highly suggested to help relieve my tension. Very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere, great start to our long weekend, thanks!

Visited July 2013

1 Thank Rambhajan
Let's hear it for a stress-free couples weekend! What a way to start it off, and thank you for choosing RestorationSpirit.

Been to RestorationSpirit? Share your experiences!