“Can't wait for my next massage!”
Review of RestorationSpirit

RestorationSpirit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Advanced Center for the Mind/Body connection. Open your world to exceptional healing through specialized therapy sessions, alternative health products, insightful classes, and traditional Eastern energy-work.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Galena, Il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't wait for my next massage!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Always great to get my massage at Restoration Spirit! If I could only get there weekly I'd be the most relaxed gal on the block.

Visited October 2012
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
So nice you liked us twice! :) Whether you are a tourist in for a nice relaxing weekend or a regular client, we deliver a massage experience that has been put together from the best training learned from traveling around the world.

Elk Grove Village, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Restful Retreat”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Living and working in the city requires a battery recharge in an environment that is less stressful than the hustle and bustle of Chicago. We always relax when we arrive in the Galena area.

Visited July 2012
Galena is a magical place. So glad to have you come out to relax. Thank you for your kind words.
San Diego, California
“RestoratonSpirit”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We came into Galena for a large family reunion. David came highly recommended so several of our family members booked massages with him. He is an amazing healer who performed a customized massage to each persons needs. As a physician, I have had massages for years, at several different spas in this world as well as around the world, and Davids massage was one of the best i have ever experienced! He intuitively knows exactly what your body needs and where you hold your stress. I even booked a second massage with him as did others in my family. David's extensive experience comibined with his gift of healing make for a truly amazing massage. A trip to Galenda is not complete unless you visit David and have your Spirit Restored!

Visited June 2012
, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
The initial appointments for their massages were at the RestorationSpirit Studio in beautiful downtown Galena, but after time spent with family, having fun, and the rigors of repetative golf swings, a few family members re-booked additional appointments and (after word spread within the family) even more family members booked for soothing therapeautic massages on-site in their rented Galena Territory homes. I'm truly humbled by your kind words. A massage is meant to be more than just relaxing, it should heal and restore the muscles. And that makes all the difference in the world.
Galena, Il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Received another wonderful massage from David @ Restoration Spirit! Love that his #1 goal is to be sure you leave feeling that was the best massage you have ever had. I have had many massages from many places and I can say that David is #1 hands down! I would recommend this services to anyone and everyone.

Visited June 2012
, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
RestorationSpirit has put together the best selection of therapeutic treatments in order for you to reach the ultimate condition of re-alignment, relaxation, and rejuvenation. That means not only a soothing massage but also, eliminating the muscle spasms that are causing the pain, discomfort and limited range-of-motion. Thank you for your wonderful review!
Libertyville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage and experience!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

A friend of mine had David coming to her house for a massage and asked if I would be interested- I'm very glad I said yes! He was very professional and made me feel comfortable and relaxed right away. I felt that he did a wonderful job tailoring the massage to my personal needs (shoulders and lower back) and explained everything he was doing which was appreciated. I felt amazing afterwards! I will definitely go to him again!

, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, word of mouth is our only advertising and only TripAdvisor and our website are public ways for people to find us. Comfort, trust, and knowing what to expect is very important - that's why each massage is tailored to the client and all new clients are given details about the unique massage learned from many parts of the world.

Been to RestorationSpirit? Share your experiences!