“Awesome Stress Relief”
Review of RestorationSpirit

RestorationSpirit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Advanced Center for the Mind/Body connection. Open your world to exceptional healing through specialized therapy sessions, alternative health products, insightful classes, and traditional Eastern energy-work.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Awesome Stress Relief”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

For a stressed out teacher constantly on the go I recommend the 2hr message. David was able to work out some knots in my back I didn't think could be helped. He was very warm and inviting and very comforting. I would recommend this to anyone with tension in the back or just wants pampering!

Visited October 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
The in-home massage is perfect for busy people "on-the-go!" Why take all that time to go to, and from, a massage, when you can have the massage at your home? Restoring balance and health is what RestorationSpirit is all about - glad you feel better and thank you for your comment!

Galena, Illinois, United States
“Wonderful Experience!!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I recently had a 2 hr. massage with David. I have had massages before and I must say nothing compares to the experience of this massage. He is the best ever. I will definitely be going back!! Awesome experience. Cathy Wienen

Visited November 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
The RestorationSpirit Stress Elimination Therapy(TM) will restore and rejuvenate you. It's relaxing and therapeutic. Thank you for your kind review!
Dubuque, Iowa
“Revive Your Spirit with David Wells”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I recently had the pleasure of a 2 hour massage with David Wells. His techniques and energy healing were above my expectations. If you're searching for the best massage therapist around make it a must to visit David. I will be certain to keep David in my wellness plan. He's by far the best massage therapist around and has the abilities to exceed your expectations. Great Job David!

Visited November 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Our Signature massage it the RestorationSpirit Stress Elimination Therapy. This therapy is a special RestorationSpirit blend of both massage and bodywork designed to provide the ultimate experience in relaxation and promote well-being in mind, body and spirit. This trademark massage truly makes time stand still and you will be amazed that your senses have been suspended for 2 hours. The RS Stress Elimination Therapy envelopes your senses with healing modalities that help you to relax, re-align, and rejuvenate. Thank you for your wonderful comments - I'm thrilled!
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Just what I needed”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

I was able to get just what I needed and even MORE from restoration spirit. I highly reccommend David and his concern for the customer!

Visited October 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Sometimes a serious medical condition can require much more time and attention than what was originally scheduled. The Healing Arts is about caring for the client, and I'm happy to take more time, off the clock, it necessary. Thank you very much for your kind recommendation!
Cedar Rapids, IA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great massage experience”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

David gives and wonderful massage and experience was very positive. He was also very accommodating and helpful in getting me parked right in front since I am handicapped. He helped me to and from my car and that was very gracious of him. All in all, very good. I have actually been back since my first visit and plan to return next summer.

Visited August 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
RestorationSpirit does its best to reserve the parking spot right outside the door for our handicapped clients. Service beyond the studio! Thank you for your complement.

Been to RestorationSpirit? Share your experiences!