“Good eats”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Great breakfast place. Service was fast for a 7 person party. The only thing I didn't like was that it was very tight in there. I had the gyro omelet special and really liked it.

There are newer reviews for The Golden Hen Cafe

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped the Golden Hen for a Saturday morning breakfast and were not disappointed. The menu has standard breakfast items but also unique entrees as well.

I had Grant's Favorite, a twist on Eggs Benedict, that had mushrooms and artichoke hearts. My husband had the Denver omelette. We were both completely satisfied.

The staff is super pleasant but a bit slow to deliver.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We ate here for breakfast and the meal was average. I went with my bachelorette party and most of us got Egg Scramblers and were satisfied. I had the eggs benedict, personally, and it was okay. It wasn't the best I've ever had but it was still tasty. The OJ is fresh squeezed, so that was a nice surprise!

1  Thank ipapyrus
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The homemade soup was to die for here. Lunch was inexpensive and delicious with great service in a diner like atmosphere.

1  Thank KenFromIllinois
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Wonderful sandwiches filled to the hilt with meats. The prices were reasonable and the homemade soup made the visit.