Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Galena, IL
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites(Galena)(Great Value!)
$73
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$72
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$59
Hotels.com
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$179
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewswater slideskiddie poolhot tubroom was cleanpool area was greatcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areagreat place to staywhirlpool suitean upgradewould highly recommend this hotelwould stay here againpleasant stayfront desk staffclose to downtownexcellent staycookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2013

stayed in a great room that was clean and comfy. nice pool, decent free breakfast and very friendly staff. granted us a late check out. no complaints! overall a pleasant stay and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was a comfortable stay. The pool was EXCELLENT. It's all indoor and I've never seen such a setup. There's a waterslide, deep swimming area, more shallow area, a hottub and a kiddie wading pool. Tons of lounge chairs too for those who don't want to go for a dip.

The beds were comfortable. I went with my bachelorette party and there were 5 of us there. 2 per bed and 1 in the fold out sofa. It was comfortable and quiet.

Breakfast was also fairly good. The eggs tasted a little funny but it was otherwise a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites on our way to a fall color trip in Wisconsin and Michigan. Great hotel with good location close to all the fun things to do in Galena. Hotel staff was very helpful and our room was clean and well appointed. Breakfast was very good. Thumbs up.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

THIS HOTEL ROCKS!!!!!!! I came out here from south dakota for a family reuniting and stayed here this has been one of the best stays at a hotel i have ever had ... special thanks to JESSICA who made my family reuniting banner thats was special and ment alot to me.... i still tear when i think of it. i stayed here at the hotel 10-25 to 10-28 i had a blast on the water slide my son says its awesome we had to fight with our selves to get out when we needed too cause we were haveing so much fun.... the front lobby for a country inn suites is sweet when u walk in u wouldnt know it was a country inn if missed all sighns.... the room amazing i loved ... thank u to STEPH,ABBY u guys were awsome cool and sweet .... TOM the maintanance guy was cool my ac had a leake poor guy wasnt on site was probaly sleeping at around 11pm but he came from home and had it fixed in no time flat the was impecable responce especialy considering he was probaly woken up to fix it that was awesome... BRITTANY,TINA,B,AND PLIAN JANE breakfast was super amazing... and DANA the G.M. was awesome and amazing .... the hotel i say should be #1 in galena on trip advisor ... this place is clean nice not far from walmart mc,Ds and a gas station right across the way also..... this hotel in my eyes from a scale of 1 - 10 - rate it a 100 u guys were amasing stay here again MOST DEFINATELY expect to see me here more .... thank you all at the hotel.... best stay ever.....

Room Tip: go for a king suite the are awsome door seperates bedroom from everything else in the room great for privacy if u arnt trtaveling alone and need that sec to be alone from every one..
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We chose this hotel from the Tripadvisor reviews. One caveat - we stayed over a Sunday and Monday nights, so the rates were significantly less and with a AAA discount. Some of the criticism for the rates do not apply to our stay (about $87 per night). The room was very clean and comfortable, with a nice shower. The only odd thing was a tapping noise in the wall on occassion, which I think is the plumbing or ventilation. I did not wake us up a night. The breakfast is quite good, with a very attentive staff, picking up your dishes and making waffles for you if you want. There is a hot choice that changes every day. The breakfast room can get crowded on an off morning, as it is small. I would expect the busy times can be really crowded. It is easy to find, as it is right on HWY 20. You have to drive to get to the downtown, but when we were there, it wasn't an issue. We didn't use the pool or water slide (actually I didn't see anyone ever using it).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple