“It's Not Just For Breakfast”
Review of Otto's Place

Otto's Place
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Breakfast and Lunch
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Having enjoyed several breakfasts and a lunch at Otto's, we finally made it there for dinner. There was something a bit magical about the ambiance on a cold December night with the Christmas tree and lights and decorations. The view across the Galena River of downtown Galena is so pretty. Dinner was so good. We tried the bacon wrapped figs that were stuffed with cheese for our appetizers, so yummy. I had the soup of the day, cream of chicken with rice and a ceaser salad for dinner, a tad too much garlic in the dressing for me and I missed the croutons. Garlic toast wedges weren't an adequate substitute for my taste. My husband is a ravioli fan and enjoyed his wild mushroom ravioli. It was a cordial, warm and inviting dining experience highlighted by wonderful food and a superb waitress, Amanda.

There are newer reviews for Otto's Place

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had a great lunch! The chicken salad sandwich was the best that I have ever had! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food was absolutely amazing! Loved the chicken salad sandwich. To die for!!! Such a great gem on the other side of the river.

1  Thank Jeepgirl38
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I visited Otto's Place on my own on a Monday morning. The waitress was very nice and the service was top notch. I had the sweet potato mash with two eggs. It was really really good. My coffee was good and kept full. The building is really nice and if you get the right seats, the view is great. I can highly recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to eat while in Galena!! The staff are super friendly and extremely helpful. They even remembered us the second day we went. The price was very reasonable and the food was delicious!!! Highly recommend to check it out if you're in Galena!!!

Been to Otto's Place? Share your experiences!