“Amazing and Relaxing!”
Review of Galena Day Spa

Galena Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Galena Day Spa, located in the lower level of the Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel, offers exceptional massages, facials, body treatments, and nail services. At Galena Day Spa, you can expect to feel completely at ease, relaxed, and satisfied no matter what service you receive. Galena Day Spa's experienced and talented therapists tailor each service to the specific needs of the client. Come visit Galena Day Spa for the best spa experience in Galena! Voted Top 5 Best Spas in Illinois in 2016 and Top 10 Best Spas in Illinois in 2014 & 2015!
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We got a couple's massage - first time massages for us both. They were incredibly accommodating and nice. Explained the process first. Wonderful relaxing music and aromatherapy during your massage. The 60 minutes flew past and afterwards they led us to a room where we could relax as long as we wanted and had champagne and chocolates waiting for us.

2  Thank ljgrayrider
"in town"
"pedicure"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a small spa. No relaxing area and the waiting area is pretty much the lobby but the technicians are very good at what they do and the spa was quiet and very clean. I had one of the best facials I have evere had and the wrap was nice too. I would recommend they have a wall between the waiting area and the mani/pedi area as you can hear every bit of conversation going on in there if you are in the waiting area. I really didn't need to know all about a strangers life. Oh well. Still would go back for the quality of the services.

4  Thank pbfues
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Had a couples massage....we both got a Swedish massage but asked for firm pressure...it was a really good massage (I have joint issues so I have high standards!). Afterward we got to relax in a room with champagne, chocolates and water of course. We really enjoyed it.

3  Thank a_raquel76
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I had a 80 minute couples massage to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. It was fantastic! My husband has only had one massage before and that was on our honeymoon but he really enjoyed it. We were in the same room and it was very relaxing and just an overall great experience! After our massage they showed us to a relaxation room where we had champagne and chocolates. We loved it :)

2  Thank Jennifer M