“I liked it”

Victory Cafe
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Victory Cafe is located in the heart of Main Street serving up great food in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Enjoy our breakfast specialties all day long including fresh baked cinnamon rolls, pancakes, waffles, and omelets. Don't miss daily lunch specials offering the best from our extensive menu of homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, and burgers.Come and enjoy a delicious bacon-infused bloody mary or mimosa with your meal.Bring the family and bring your appetite to Galena's favorite restaurant - Victory Cafe!
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had their pancakes and thought it was very good. I'll come back again, I'm sure. I like the old-fashioned ambience.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate here for a quick lunch. The food was good! The restaurant is very casual as it is a cafe, but I did notice that the entry area and the hallway going back to the restrooms seemed a bit cluttered with unnecessary items, so that could be improved upon a bit.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The Victory Cafe serves breakfast all day - which is always an added bonus for those of us who love pancakes at any time. Their pancakes are bigger than the plates, so only order one unless you have a huge appetite.
Sit at the counter to mix with the locals. The lunch special of the day is always delicious and a great bargain.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Service was great, speedy and courteous. Food was tasty and very reasonable. Cafe and restrooms were clean. Try it!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stopped in at noon and was seated immediately. The staff is very friendly. I ordered the ham and swiss on rye basket and it was okay. Another ordered the apple cinnamon pancake, it was huge and said to be delicious. Another ordered the chicken salad croissant and said it was good. It is a clean place , I guess I am not giving it more stars because it wasnt anything memorable. Glad we tried it but we will try other spots next time.

1  Thank 18kimmr