“Not the best margarita”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin-Commerce
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a light lunch and a refreshing margarita to end a very hot day of sight seeing. I ordered a fish taco and my mom ordered a steak taco. No complaints. And my mom really enjoyed the salsa down to the very last drop (I am not exaggerating). However, the margarita was a tad disappointing especially for $10. Before i ordered a margarita I asked our server what kind of mix they use. She told me that they do not use a mix. Her father makes his own. I was very impressed and quickly ordered one. I was excited to to try it. But I was disappointed because it sure tasted like a bottled mix to me. If I go back for the food, I will order a beer. But with so many great restaurants to choose from I doubt I would eat there again. Which is a shame because the patio with the fountain is really nice.

There are newer reviews for Campeche Restaurant

Reviewed July 20, 2013

The staff was great! The queso fundido was authentic Mexican cuisine with floor tortillas and chorizo. The food overall was tasty and the live music was nice. The atmosphere was cool and comfortable.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We were hesitant but it was really decent and well presented. Clean enough and nice staff. If you need Mexican food here you go. Shrimp taco was great n mini chimi app yummy.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed this place!! Food was incredible,our waiter was exceptional, outdoor patio and live music (not to mention the top shelf margaritas!!)....all made our dining experience....Happy!!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great service,really good food, nice variety, nice atmosphere. Definitely worth turning the corner off Main Street.

Been to Campeche Restaurant? Share your experiences!