“Disappointed”

Cross street: Franklin-Commerce
Chicago, Illinois
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I came here after reading all the good reviews but found nothing good. We were coming for dinner. We entered the restaurant through the outside patio and one of the staff said to us "you want to eat inside?" I said yes and he tells me - "well let me see what I can do". Now there were about 3 other people sitting inside and about 8 open tables. I then tell him I have a reservation and he says oh ok and then just pulls a table away from a group of other tables he had pushed together for maybe a large group. But funny enough those tables never got used the whole time we were there. I order a frozen peach margarita -they bring it to me and it's white. Should be peach colored don't you think? Tastes horrible. I ordered a combination plate of chicken enchiladas and some type of spicy steak served with corn tortillas. This steak that came out on my plate was the most unappealing piece of food I ever seen. And it did not smell or taste any better. Had to be the worse Mexican food I ever had.

Williamston, Michigan
“sitting on the rear deck was great”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

food was great and the gentleman who played the music on the patio was very helpful and kind. He made a point to talk to many of the customers. I took his reccomendation on the food and it was great. If you like authentic mexican this place is a great place to eat.

Visited September 2012
romeoville
“Great food”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great atmosphere, food and service. What else can you ask for? We had queso for an appetizer. It was very good. We like their salsa and margaritas. They have an outdoor pato. It has got great air conditioning better than other places.

• Visited August 2012
Dupo, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Mexican cuisine”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We ate on the outdoor patio--a lovely atmosphere. Food was very good and service attentive. Excellent margaritas.

Visited July 2012
Robbinsdale, Minnesota
“Our trip to Galena, IL”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food here was good, but is one of the few places in town with outdoor dining. We refuse to go indoors during our short summers. The margarita hit the spot!

Visited August 2012