“Always tastes great.”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have become a sushi eater over the past several years. In the beginning I didn't really know how to order. I was intimidated by the language barrier and the menu, my own problems but I was determined to work through them. The folks at Little Tokyo removed both those barriers. They have been nothing but kind, friendly, and most of all patient. I used to always take a friend to share the experience and make it a little easier, now I can go it alone if I choose. YEAH. The food is always fabulous and I can rely on it to taste fresh every time. They are always willing to make all their rolls with soy wraps. They have spoiled me to the point that I will not eat them any other way. Not all restaurants are so willing to make all their rolls with soy wraps. Service, quality, and comfort are tops at this restaurant, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Little Tokyo is one of my favorite places in Galena. The food is delicious and the restaurant is very clean. Started the weekend off with a trip for the delicious rolls. This time, had the Denise and Downtown. Yummy!!! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We ate here only because my husband wanted sushi and it was the only place in town that served it. It is clean but our waitress was incredibly rude. I asked to use the restroom and while waiting in line, was asked what I would like to drink. The food was okay but there are plenty of other restaurants in the area to eat at with friendlier waitstaff and better food for what you pay.

1  Thank mkirschman
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great food! Delicious and very fresh....yum! Great sushi and everything else for that matter. Will surely return on our next visit to Galena.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The six of us rolled into Little Tokyo to satisfy our sushi craving on a Monday night. The service was excellent as the hot Saki was on the spot and the server had no problem customizing our rolls. Our 11 rolls we on the table before we could finish two large Sakis. The prices we felt were very fair - 4 large Sakis, 11 rolls & a soda was under $115. If you are craving sushi in Galena, there is no other place to go......really!

Been to Little Tokyo? Share your experiences!