“Delicious fish tacos!”

Green Street Tavern
Ranked #16 of 66 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Who knew? The fish tacos were great! I think my mom ordered the Ruben and she really liked it too. It was a monday afternoon and the place was packed and I think there was only one server. I felt so bad for her and I don't know how she did it but she was very friendly and efficient. We would definitely go back. It is just too bad they can't serve the micro beer from down the street. I had an ale that was better than a Bud/Coors/Miller but it it still tasted like a mass-produced-preservative-infused foamy beer. But I would go back for the fish tacos in a heart beat.

2  Thank Pamela M

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place is fine and priced comparably to others downtown.My wife liked her chicken salad club and I was less impressed with my portabella burger.Service was fine.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Generous servings. Tender ribs. Sweet potato fries are waffle cut, with little flavor.
Service was a bit slow, but wonder how far away the kitchen is located? There were four
of us and I heard no complaints.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Food was great. Nice atmosphere. Very convenient if staying at DeSoto Hotel. Was part of a room plan for DeSoto hotel, so everything was free. Service was slow. If not in a hurry, great place.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Best BBQ in Galena. Me and my husdand go the and we split the pulled pork sandwich and beisket sandwich both outstanding. We have also tryed the ribs and there tender and the homemade bbq is the best I ever had. Definitely recommend

1  Thank carol220

Been to Green Street Tavern? Share your experiences!