Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa
$113
Country Inn
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites(Galena)(Great Value!)
$88
BestWestern.com
Farmers Guest House(Galena)
$175
LeFevre Inn & Resort(Galena)(Great Value!)
$309
$119
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$79
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
$93
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$99
The Irish Cottage
$345
Aldrich Guest House(Galena)
$215
2,155 results
All reviewsthe main lodgewoodlands restaurantgreat golfbedroom villagolf tripgolf courses areplay golfgeneral storeget awaybeautiful scenerybreakfast buffetbeautiful areain great shapewalking trailsfrom chicagorolling hillshot tub
Reviewed October 13, 2009

Stayed in the main lodge. Room was large and comfortable. Resort activies were minimal even though you are charged a resort fee each day. The best part of the hotel was the relaxing feeling you have in the lobby with the fireplace and cozy chairs.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2009

We stayed at a villa with our family. It was very comfortable and clean. We felt like we were at home. The place was beautiful with it views. The tall trees and dense woods, the winding roads and mountains. The only noise we could hear was from the wild life. It felt we were in a different world. It was so peaceful and relaxing. OUr family has decided to come here once a year around this time. Any age can enjoy this place.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2009

The Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa is fabulous! My husband and I had our wedding there on Saturday August 29th. From the very moment we stepped foot on the resort to start planning our wedding, until I packed up my wedding dress on our last day, every experience we had was unbelievable and over and above our every expectation. Being in the hotel business myself, I can see things when I travel that others cannot see. The friendly guest service agents at the front desk, the guy who opens the front doors for you with a huge smile and a warm hello every time, the banquet staff who litterally catered to our every need, and a very very very special lady named Angie in the catering/sales department. Angie coordinated every part of our wedding ceremony and reception that took place with a breathtaking view at the Point Patio. The set up was beautiful, the glasses shined, the napkins folded just right, and the chandeleirs in the white tent, all made our wedding day more special than we could have ever imagined! There was even someone from the maintenance staff who transported my grandmother from the resort to the car so she wouldn't have to walk, even at midnight! I would suggest this setting and resort to anyone looking to hold any type of event. My husband got the opportunity to golf and everyday came back with a huge smile on his face with as much excitement to play such a beautiful course. I had the pleasure of visiting the Stone Drift Spa where I experienced a relaxing massage and manicure with a very friendly staff. Anna, a wedding specialist at the spa even came to my room the day of the wedding to do my hair and makeup...so the wind wouldn't ruin it! Everyone at this resort deserves an A+! And all at a great value! Thank you to everyone at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa Galena, IL.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2009

What a fabulous Labor Day weekend experience and only a mere three hour drive from Chicagoland !

I rented a two bedroom home with two friends from Boston and Naples, FL and had enough amenities to accommodate and satisfy the needs of three discriminating ladies from three entirely different demographics!

Great experience in Galena overall as we trolled through the downtown for lunch, and also took advantage of the great cuisine the Woodlands resturant had to offer.

Spectacular scenery, great wine and food, and great company and friends that left in awe of Northwest Illinois!!...What else could a girl ask for on Labor Day Weekend?

Kudos to the well orchestrated staff of Eagle Ridge Inn and Spa for making our weekend a special one!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2009

I dont golf, so some might ask why I would choose to go to Eagle Ridge. Its true, they have some great golf courses, but they have much more as well!

My fiance' and I absolutely love Eagle Ridge for getaway weekends. The peace and quiet is just wonderful. We both have stressful jobs in the city and the atmospere ar Eagle Ridge is one of pure relaxation. We generally rent a house and spend the weekend shopping for antiques, enjoying the great food in Galena and the overal relaxing atmospere. The staff at ER is fantastic and very accomidating. The food is incredible at ER. Amenities like the stream and waterfalls iswonderful for those wishing a little romance. Hats off to Eagle Ridge.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple