“A Sunday Feast”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was our second visit to the Lion for a family get-together and we weren't disappointed . The welcome from staff the warmth of the log fire but then the meal arrived WOW!! the presentation and even more stunning was the taste of the beef and the towering Yorkshire pud. I'm not surprised that booking is essential. Can't wait for our next visit.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Lovely, cosy bar area with a roaring log fire.
The cod and chips in a basket is huge and utterly delicious.
Finish serving food at 2pm so don't be disappointed.
Will definitely return when we are back in the area next year.
Thank you for a fab lunch.

Julie & Steve
Burleigh Guest House, Llandudno

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Lovely meal in relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff and great atmosphere. Friends from London very impressed.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was the second time we'd eaten at the Lion, with an interval of one year. In 2012 it was raining and very cool, so imagine the delight to see a roaring fire in the lounge bar. The food was delicious. This year it was mild, so no fire, but the bustling bar made for a warm and cosy atmosphere. The food was just as delicious and plentiful as before, and way superior to any pub restaurant we've visited for a long, long time. Keep up the good work, and thanks for a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I want to thank the guys at the Lion Hotel, they were so welcoming and friendly throughout my stay. I also enjoyed the evening where the locals sang together, I guess a small community work! I was also impressed by their full English breakfast, the chef was right, I couldn't finish it but it was delicious! Thank you and I hope to visit you again soon. Phil S