Liked the hotel. A good place to stay in a rather remote area. Price is commensurate to the services offered. Stayed one night for business purposes. No good restaurants in the area of the hotel. Must go across river to Iowa to get a restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home! The Americinn Fulton offers you the best customer service in the area, and strives to exceed your expectations. You will feel the true AmericInn hospitality that you are looking for. AmericInn Fulton guests receive the finest, friendliest service and amenities, at the greatest possible value. Enjoy amenities like our free, hot, home-style breakfast, free, hotel-wide, high-speed Internet, and an inviting, indoor pool. The AmericInn Fulton hotel is conveniently located off of I-88 and Highway 36. We are only minutes away from the authentic Dutch windmill, in down town Fulton and Lock & Dam 13. We are also close to many local manufacturing plants, and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fulton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Fulton
- Comfort Inn & Suites Fulton Hotel Fulton
- Comfort Inn Fulton
- Fulton Comfort Inn