“For the Two of Us”

Cuisines: American
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
“For the Two of Us”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I know this is a family restaurant, but there’s a lot of drinking and loudness here so we don’t usually take the kids. I’m not really too happy with the steaks, though my wife likes them. Of course we don’t have high expectations because this isn’t a steak house and the prices are low, but I would stick with other dishes. We enjoy the appetizers, the drink specials, and the creative entree combinations.

Visited April 2012

Freeport IL
“Can't beat Applebee's”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Excellent meal and great service! Love the choices that you have. I especially love their salads!

Visited March 2012
Dakota, il
“Good food, just not great service.”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

My husband and I went here on a date night recently and we chose the 2 for $20 special. We both thought here was so much food for the price, which was wonderful. But the waitress seemed like she was just too busy and forgot to bring us one of our appetizer plates and then we had to keep asking for her to refill our drinks. Would have been better if the service was better.

• Visited January 2012
Freeport, Illinois
“Wonderful time”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I love the atmosphere at Applebees. Even thou this place has been here for about 10 years you would not know it. They take very good care of it. How often do you go to a place where the wait staff actually move the whole table and chairs to make sure it is clean for the next customer. That is what I saw tonight. I love the new Chicken Brushetta. I loved the roasted red potatoe slices. Thanks Jessie(our waiteress) for making it a great night. My kids can't wait to go back. They rank it #1 Way to go Freeport Applebees

• Visited November 2011
Illinois
“Good memories!”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Great place, usually there once a week he he love the perfect margaritas!!!