“Good food, just not great service.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #13 of 74 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2012

My husband and I went here on a date night recently and we chose the 2 for $20 special. We both thought here was so much food for the price, which was wonderful. But the waitress seemed like she was just too busy and forgot to bring us one of our appetizer plates and then we had to keep asking for her to refill our drinks. Would have been better if the service was better.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

I love the atmosphere at Applebees. Even thou this place has been here for about 10 years you would not know it. They take very good care of it. How often do you go to a place where the wait staff actually move the whole table and chairs to make sure it is clean for the next customer. That is what I saw tonight. I love the new Chicken Brushetta. I loved the roasted red potatoe slices. Thanks Jessie(our waiteress) for making it a great night. My kids can't wait to go back. They rank it #1 Way to go Freeport Applebees

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Great place, usually there once a week he he love the perfect margaritas!!!

Reviewed May 22, 2011

We've never had a bad meal with the exception of the hamburger my wife had at our last visit. I would recommend anything else on the menu. You will not be disappointed.The shrimp and steak combos are fantastic.

Reviewed May 26, 2008

The quality of the food has gotten pretty bad recently.

1  Thank Danielle R

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!