“:-(” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Gainesville, Florida
“:-(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Just heard this restaurant is closing tomorrow. It is so sad because a place like this is needed in Freeport. The people of Freeport really tried to keep it open but without proper management it was bound to fail.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Luv2Cuk

“Poor customer service prevented me from giving an actual food rating. But I believe in the benefit of the doubt.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

The only thing I can rate is the customer service because that happens upon the arrival thru to the end. We didn't make it to the end though. I read mixed reviews. But having to wait for a few minutes before someone acknowledged us is not the end of the world. (It was slow with no more than 5 tables this afternoon). Where I drew the line and decided to travel further was the waitress' attitude. The first question was "can we get an order of cheese curds?" Answer, "if we had any." Second was, "do you have free wifi?" Answer, "someone else was on it earlier." Password? Answer, "I don't know what it would be." She walked away and so did we. Your place has such a great opportunity being the closest to the highway and you have billboard signage! I just wasn't willing to take a chance on the food since the service was so poor.

Wellman
“Good Luck getting your food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

stopped there on a saturday, weekend before christmas.... 1 1/2 hours before our food came, Claimed they lost it, But still charged full price...BEWARE!

• Visited December 2012
Freeport, Illinois
“The best service in the area .... I do not need to say anything else.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

really good food. Everyone should eat here once a week... If you don't you are missing out on a excellent meal. We will be back for the service..

Freeport, Illinois
“:(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

When this place first opened I couldn't wait to keep going back..waited on immediately. Food was great. Just went tonight. Waitress took us to a dirty table..literally sprayed us with bleach water while cleaning table..left food piece on table, Ordered ribeye, baked potato, cream corn. Ordered steak medium. Steak came raw...literally. A. NICE. man took our drink order. The man came by and I asked if he could cook my meat longer. I cut it in front of him and it looked like it was finally cooked..until I cut into other half..still raw. So I was done eating that. The cream corn I usually love ..my husbands was perfect.mine was watery soupy and I Literally had two teaspoons of corn. I was so disappointed. Waitress wanted to know if I wanted to take meat home..no one got a manager..I wont be back..last time I was there a few months ago and had a raw steak then..so im just done.Disappointed . Went home and cooked dinner.

• 2 of 5 bubbles