“Great ice cream”

Cuisines: American
Description: Also know as Alber Ice Cream Parlor
Description: Also know as Alber Ice Cream Parlor
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We love the ice cream ...wish they still had the Lickin Douglas flavor as it was the best on the planet !

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have been here a long time ago, and the Ice Cream is still the best in the area. Clean and close to things..

Reviewed July 16, 2012

The art deco counter and stools, the ice cream - it stands the test of time.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Love it. Love it. Love it. No stop to Freeport is complete without Union Dairy ice cream! My favorite is Zanzibar Chocolate and Black Cherry in a waffle cone. I had a cone two days ago and I already want to drive back for more....yummmm.
I have also had the burgers and they are seriously good too! I tried one with horseradish and it knocked me over! Delicious.
(Why not eat your ice cream at Debate Square park right next door?)

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I love the ice cream and the old fashion seats and counters