“What a great Idea” 5 of 5 bubbles

105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“What a great Idea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I drive by almost everyday and still think this is such a great Idea. I really enjoy seeing it and have stopped serveral times to watch the little kids play like they are in the big leagues. They have a great time

Visited March 2013

Port-au-Prince, Haiti
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Fun with Kids or Grandkids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

My married son took me here with his kids. We had a memorable time laughing and enjoying one another as well as the rides. They dared me to go on coasters that were a challenge to me, and I felt like a real daredevil by the time the day was over. Only problem as in all of these places is the price of food and drinks. We went to the car and ate a lunch we brought, then returned to the park, which is kind of a hassle but saves a pile of money.

1 Thank James G
Hometown, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“A great addition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

to Read Park. Was hoping to see a ballgame while we were there but there weren't any. I'm so glad Freeport was chosen for this great Field.

Visited September 2012
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“A must see for EVERY Cubs fan!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Who doesn't like the Cubbie? I mean really who? This is the NEATEST place. Our son played little league ball on this field for 2 years. You can rent it for family reunions, weddings, parties or anytime it open... just walk on and play.

Pecatonica, Illinois
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 122 helpful votes
“An experience for every kid!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Too bad every Chicago Cub fan or any junior baseball player can't experience this once. My son played here once. I think the coach books the field from outside the area for the experience. He will never forget it.
The bad thing is the next year he was too old to play any here, as he moved to an older league and because of its size you would be belting them out of the field all the time. But it is worth a few pictures and trying to get a game in.

Visited September 2011