I researched the area for a weekend stay. I chose this motel based on my findings, and found the reviews to be very accurate for this Comfort Inn. I believe it is the best value in this area. The location was very convenient for travel on the CTA Blue line into Chicago. (We drove 2 miles to the CTA lot at Rosemont from this motel and paid a small fee to park and take the train into the museums downtown. Parking downtown is very expensive, and a hassle to do. I highly suggest taking the train to save money and time.) This motel is a bit noisy due to its proximity to the street, but not annoyingly so. The breakfast is typical for Choice Hotels. They had waffles, along with eggs and biscuits and gravy for the hot items. The staff was extremely friendly which was is always refreshing! The pool and hot tub were very clean also. Our room was clean and didn't look aged, and everything worked properly. We used points to stay and didn't get put next to an elevator, ice machine, or the laundry! The closest restaurant is a couple blocks away, so it may not be the best choice if you have flown in and want something right next door. Wifi worked correctly too. All things considered, I found it to be a very nice stay. I would go back to this motel when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pet-friendly BEST WESTERN PLUS O'Hare International South Hotel in Franklin Park, Illinois is just few minutes away from O'Hare International Airport. Our O'Hare Airport hotel provides O'Hare Airport shuttle service to and from the airport 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our hotel is situated about four miles from the Donald E. Stephen Convention Center, Rosemont Theatre and Allstate Arena. Attend a business conference, hear a Broadway musical performance or cheer the hockey team at a game near our hotel. Experience Chicago's renowned shopping at the nearby Fashion Outlets of Chicago, or make a wager at nearby Rivers Casino in Des Plaines. Explore the Windy City during your stay and make the short drive or train ride to well-known things to do in Chicago such as Rosemont Walk, The Magnificent Mile(R), Navy Pier and Wrigley Field. Start your work or sightseeing day right with our complimentary hot breakfast at our community table or a table for two, both featuring comfortable seating. Ask our knowledgeable team members for restaurant recommendations and transportation options. Each of our comfortable king or queen size bedrooms is equipped with free Wi-Fi, desk or activity table and flat screen HDTV. Consider an upgraded room with mini-refrigerator and microwave oven. Enjoy the comforts of home and friendly service at the BEST WESTERN PLUS O'Hare International South Hotel, offering a convenient location and access to downtown Chicago via the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus O'Hare International South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn o`Hare South Hotel Franklin Park
- Comfort Inn Franklin Park
- Franklin Park Comfort Inn