“Best Pizza in Chicagoland.”
Review of Grand Stand Pizza

Grand Stand Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I absolutely love Grand Stand Pizza. Its been in the neighborhood for many years and has continued to impress time and again.

The pizza is always cooked to perfection and tasted delectable each and every time.
I always get the pepperoni well done crust.

It even won Best Pizza in Chicagoland Area in 2005.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I live near this place and the first thing you notice is the empty parking lot-always. Tha alone says a lot. Somehow they have been open years so I decided to give them another try.

I went simple and ordered a cheese and sausage small pizza, One thing I am a fan of is consistently good food. Well this pizza is consistently bad in my opinion. I enjoy a nice thin crust with a homemade sauce. The sauce tastes canned, and the crust is all over the board meaning cooked unevenly.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I love grand stand pizza. Grew up on it. The sauce is a little sweeter than most people are used to (my family doesn't care for it)..but it's amazing. They also have a large menu of other types of food as well!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Good pizza and actually a good sized menu for a pizza place.The pizza slices are big and always fresh!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

this palce is a simple pizzeria and restaurant, small inside, but take out or delivery is fast. food is good and the pizza has really good flavor. Worht it and good prices.