“All I Can Say is WOW” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ambiance Inn & Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Franklin Park
Ambiance Inn & Suites
Chicago
“All I Can Say is WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2009

My wife and I were looking for something fun to do last weekend and my friend recommended Ambiance. We stayed in a brand new suite (was not even on their website yet) called the Lotus. We walked in and my wife and I were floored by the suite. Contemporary design and very upscale. We were most impressed by the size of the spa tub that was in the middle of the living room– it was huge (see pics that I posted). The tub was round and by far the biggest spa tub I have ever seen. The living room also had a bar area with sink and refrigerator and a plasma TV. The bedroom had a bed that was on a platform and also had a plasma TV. The tub had water jets, air bubbles, colored lighting and even had a little waterfall that worked with the jets. The bathroom was spotless (my wife is a clean freak and she was even impressed by the cleanliness) and had a very large shower (big enough for both of us) with three big shower heads that gushed water out. Overall we were very impressed with our stay at Ambiance and are already planning our next stay!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
9 Thank bigshoulders71

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2009

i've been going to the ambiance since it was the galaxy. the service,rooms and hospitality has been the best. i consider this place for anybody that enjoys a nice getaway. wait until you see the rooms.you're gonna be blown away. they are so beautiful and cozy. this is a affordable five star.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
4 Thank bacbreaka
chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2008

Rooms are like something out of "MTV Cribs"I've been going to the Ambiance for the past two years. I guarantee if you stay here, you will come back again. The rooms seem like they are all brand new with cool lighting, fireplaces, etc. There's a room with an upstairs which has become our favorite. Downstairs is a huge hot tub, spa shower, couch ,Tv etc and upstairs is the bedroom with another TV. The thing we like about this place is that it doesn' t look like a regular hotel room. Everything is kind of sleek and modern but relaxing. I've been to the website a couple times too and I know they have package deals and photos of all the rooms on the website. I've never gotten the package because we kind of decide last minute. I've always gotten a room but it gets pretty busy on weekends so you might want to make a reservation. Last year, I took my girlfriend for her birthday and they put flowers, balloons, chocolates, etc in the room before we got there. So, I say you should try this place out.

• Liked — amazing rooms/TVs/hot tubs/sauna/mirrors/lighting
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank derekChicago
Elmhurst, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2008

I was looking for a romantic place to celebrate my anniversary. A friend of mine told me about the Ambiance so I stopped in for a brochure and ended up taking a tour of a few of the suites. I looked at about 6 different room types that featured amenities like hot tubs, spa tubs, fireplaces, etc. and was seriously impressed by the cleanliness and condition of the suites. They all seem to have been recently updated and were all really nice. I ended up booking the Spa Relaxation Suite.

Upon check-in my partner was questioning my choice of hotel. The area where the hotel is located is not all that great (not unsafe but just not all that appealing). There are a limited number of restaurants in the immediate area so we ended up driving about 10 minutes to Rosemont for dinner. The Ambiance has an enclosed parking lot that is nicely landscaped and has several fountains. The fact that the parking lot was enclosed made both me and my partner feel safe.

Upon opening the door to our suite my partner was truly impressed. The large suite (which is obviously new) had a huge steam shower that had 3 large shower heads - the shower head in the middle of the ceiling was huge and dumped alot of water when turned on. The living room also had a very large spa tub and a wet bar. The wet bar was not stocked but champagne and beverages were available in the reception area. The bedroom had a king bed (with mirrors above and behind the bed) love seat and a plasma TV. The lighting system above the bed was a bit hard to use but after following an instruction guide that the front desk staff member provided us with we were able to create a whole bunch of different lighting effects. The bedroom also has a very cool electronic fireplace that adds to the contemporary feel of the room. The bathroom was nicely finished - double sinks, granite vanity and even a bidet! The best way to describe it was
like a romantic "W" hotel on steroids.

A very cool suite at a price that will allow us to return soon!

• Liked — Steam Room, Spa Tub
  • Disliked — Hotel Location
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
#18 of 187 in Chicago
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,317 reviews

Been to Ambiance Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!