“Well fashioned, nice sushi, good service”
Review of Woow sushi

Woow sushi
Ranked #14 of 91 Restaurants in Frankfort
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I’m not giving them all the stars because the service wasn’t perfect. Japanese dumplings came out cold on the inside. It took 20 minutes to get them to find out why I didn’t eat it / they did take it back and re cook it and then it was fine.
The ginger salad is the best I have ever had.
I live the dressing so much that I dip my sushi in it!!

My wife ordered wine from Argentina - it was excellent - and they are not cheap with the quantity.

The sushi is first class. Very fresh. Tasty.
Not overpriced - the salmon roll was like 8 pieces and less than $6. Amazing for such good quality.

The wife had scallops - they were awesome - and plentiful - she took 1/2 home. The sauce was very good - typically on the salty side - but that is the proper taste.

Also the bathrooms are beautiful.

This location is really good - give it a try - it won’t disappoint.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 1, 2018

I can’t say enough good things about this place. Fun and GREAT sushi!!! Servers are friendly and attentive. Price is right.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed March 23, 2017

We always get takeout or delivery and both are very quick. We have ordered food from here over 10 times and have not been disappointed. Sushi is fresh and delicious... Fried rice and lo mien also are very good.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 8, 2017

eat here once a week have tried every sushi place around this place has best food around. fried rice is great and huge portion. Rolls are awesome and wine is always cold.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant. The dinners are pretty pricy but I go for the lunch specials. The inside is so cool. You can sit at the bar or at a table. If you're at the bar you can see the chef make your sushi roll. The lighting fixtures are really unique.

Date of visit: November 2016

Been to Woow sushi? Share your experiences!