“Absolutely Amazing....”
Review of Sybaris Frankfort

Sybaris Frankfort
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I've always wanted to spend the night at the Sybaris because I've heard so much about it, so I decided to surprise my husband and celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary there. This place is unbelievable. We reserved the Deluxe Whirpool Suite, which features a 5x7 whirlpool that is absolutely fantastic. The bed was super comfortable, the glass-encased fireplace was extremely romantic and the personal mist room was right on target. However, we were most impressed by the CLEANLINESS of the room. We will definitely go back at least once a year for this experience. The only downside is cost; it is rather pricey and you have to become a member. However, you get really neat deals for future stays. I highly recommend this place for couples who need to reconnect.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 21, 2009

It was our 42nd wedding anniversery. The moment we arrived, love melodies met us at the door and time stopped. I had seen brochures and pictures of this place, but non can compare to the charm and experience of being here. The pool was fantastic and unbelievable. The bedroom suite was a romantic dream. We enjoyed each other like the first day we married. Every now and then when I think of the "Chalet", I blush.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2009

If you're unsure about Sybaris, don't be. It's an amazing experience for the married couple that wants something out of the ordinary to leave the real world behind and spice things up a little bit. We did an overnight and the next afternoon, so we ended up being in the room 22 hours. Never opened the door, never looked out the windows...there aren't any windows! Seemed like a lot longer than 22 hours, it was terrific. Pack your own food and drink and hunker down for a great getaway. I would give Sybaris a huge thumbs up for any husband and wife. Have some fun already!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2008

What a first class hotel! Pros 1) Professionalism and privacy of staff 2) Needs meet immediatly 3) Be sure to order in room message 4) Romantic and intimate furnishings Cons 1) Unusal circumstance water was cold.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HonestyCounts
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Although this weekend started off as just a birthday get away my husband and I were extremely happy with the room and the staff. The pool and waterfall were absolutely gorgeous and the spa tub was wonderful. I would definantly recommend any other couple who just needs to get away from the kids and the monotny of everyday life we didn't want the weekend to end and can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2007

My husband surprised me with an overnight stay at the Sybaris for my birthday. I had always wanted to stay at one, and finally got to. We got the suite with pool, jacuzzi and whirlpool in the room. It was absolute HEAVEN! When we pulled up and got our room key, we drove through the gated entry to what looked like a small community. Each room looked like a small building. When I walked in the room I was surprised at how clean everything was. Everything positively sparkled! They had marks on the carpeted areas from the rug cleaner, the whirlpool was spotless, as was the bathroom, the wet bar and pool/sauna area. We had a huge supply of towels conveniently located all over the room. And 2 cozy robes. There was even a Sharper Image massage chair. Everything was perfect, from the thoughtful display of rose petals, to the champagne glasses. It was absolutely private, no windows, no phones, no disturbances. The check-in and check-out staff was wonderful. I don't have a bad thing to say about this place. My husband and I were able to spend our time together, without thinking of anything but each other. It really made us feel like when we were first dating. We were so relaxed after our stay that it felt like we had been gone much longer. I can't wait to go back, and wish that I could go there at least every other month.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed March 22, 2007

The room was amazing, and we were the most impressed by the cleanliness. We had a Deluxe Whirlpool Suite and it was worth every dime. Great facilities, the steam room was a terrific feature. We want to renovate our bedroom at home to be like this! I guess it's just cheaper to come back here . . .

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfort
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
3 mi away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park

Been to Sybaris Frankfort? Share your experiences!