“Privacy and Romance at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sybaris Frankfort

Sybaris Frankfort
St Louis Missouri
“Privacy and Romance at its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2008

What a first class hotel! Pros 1) Professionalism and privacy of staff 2) Needs meet immediatly 3) Be sure to order in room message 4) Romantic and intimate furnishings Cons 1) Unusal circumstance water was cold.

• Liked — A Perfect Romantic Getaway
  • Disliked — Problem with water
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank HonestyCounts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2008

Although this weekend started off as just a birthday get away my husband and I were extremely happy with the room and the staff. The pool and waterfall were absolutely gorgeous and the spa tub was wonderful. I would definantly recommend any other couple who just needs to get away from the kids and the monotny of everyday life we didn't want the weekend to end and can't wait to go again.

• Liked — The in room pool and privacy
  • Disliked — Not many choices around for dining except pizza parlors
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2007

My husband surprised me with an overnight stay at the Sybaris for my birthday. I had always wanted to stay at one, and finally got to. We got the suite with pool, jacuzzi and whirlpool in the room. It was absolute HEAVEN! When we pulled up and got our room key, we drove through the gated entry to what looked like a small community. Each room looked like a small building. When I walked in the room I was surprised at how clean everything was. Everything positively sparkled! They had marks on the carpeted areas from the rug cleaner, the whirlpool was spotless, as was the bathroom, the wet bar and pool/sauna area. We had a huge supply of towels conveniently located all over the room. And 2 cozy robes. There was even a Sharper Image massage chair. Everything was perfect, from the thoughtful display of rose petals, to the champagne glasses. It was absolutely private, no windows, no phones, no disturbances. The check-in and check-out staff was wonderful. I don't have a bad thing to say about this place. My husband and I were able to spend our time together, without thinking of anything but each other. It really made us feel like when we were first dating. We were so relaxed after our stay that it felt like we had been gone much longer. I can't wait to go back, and wish that I could go there at least every other month.

• Liked — The pool in the suite, the absolute privacy, everything!
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Madison
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2007

The room was amazing, and we were the most impressed by the cleanliness. We had a Deluxe Whirlpool Suite and it was worth every dime. Great facilities, the steam room was a terrific feature. We want to renovate our bedroom at home to be like this! I guess it's just cheaper to come back here . . .

• Liked — No Phones in the room
  • Disliked — No Room Service
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2004

My husband and I had stayed at this hotel one time and had a wonderful time. Only later, we found out a murder happened there that night. It could happen anywhere, so we decided to go another time.
The second time we went, we had a $50 discount. After we checked in, I threw a beach ball in the pool and we jumped in. I then noticed a disgusting green film on the ball!! Apparently, the pool was never properly cleaned! We left immediatly and for the next 2 weeks had to take medicine for an infection. It was the most disgusting thing ever! I will never go back!!!!!!!!!

35 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
, Manager at Sybaris Frankfort, responded to this review, February 9, 2004
Each Sybaris Suite is rigorously cleaned and sanitized after every stay. The pools are meticulously cared for by our trained technicians 4 times a day. State-of-the-Art Diagnoztic Systems test the PH balance and sanitation levels. System filters the entire pool 4 times each day.We strive on Quality, and our #1 goal is to Deliver the Perfect Sybaris Experience.Our suites are available to tour daily at any of our 5 locations. If any guest has any comments or concerns, please feel free to give me a call directly at (815) 464-5000.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2004

Excellant getaway for married with children couples. Make sure to rent the chalet suites with heated garages and a swimming pool with a slide from the bedroom loft. OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD!!!! Best 4 hour getaway from the kids we ever had.

16 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2003

My husband and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary and our one night stay at the Sybaris in Frankfort was superb. We had the chalet room and it was great. We enjoyed ourselves so much we've decided to return for his birthday in November.

15 Thank Patrice T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frankfort
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Homewood Suites Orland Park
Homewood Suites Orland Park
#1 of 3 in Orland Park
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tinley Park

Been to Sybaris Frankfort? Share your experiences!