“very over priced”

Cuisines: American
Frankfort Square, Illinois, United States
“very over priced”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have been here quit a few times its not far from my house its very expensive and they don’t have any great deals to talk about service was slow the waitresses were just using it as social hour had to ask three times to get a beer

Visited January 2013

New Lenox, Illinois
“A franchised eatery”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I've been to Wings many times because my sons like it. For me it's too noisy. The wings are ok, but I prefer a more extensive menu.

Visited May 2012
New Lenox, Illinois
“Buffalo Wild Wings - Frankfort, IL”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've probably been to this location well over a hundred times. Whether a quick, casual meal with the wife or meeting the buddies to watch a game, this place is convenient and has decent food.

The service is usually OK, but not always outstanding. It will depend on who serves you, obviously. My main gripe of late -- and I'm not sure if it is this location only or all around -- is that they put a lot less sauce on their wings or chicken. I usually have to ask for an extra side of sauce, which of course, they charge 45 or 50 cents for.

With the TVs and decent food though, I don't mind coming to this place.

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“It is what it says it is. A good commercial restaurant with a laid back atmosphere geared towards sports. Also, BWW...”
Reviewed July 7, 2009

It is what it says it is. A good commercial restaurant with a laid back atmosphere geared towards sports. Also, BWW has a very good beer selection. Other than that, nothing hidden about this place and great to go out to have some finger food, watch the game, and grab a beer.

Tomball, Texas
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 23, 2008

Thank goodness, good service at a Buffalo WIld WIngs at last. I have eaten at three previous Buffalo WIld WIngs and the service has been terrible, but that was not the case here.

The service was very good and our server was friendly, fast and polite, thank you for restoring my faith in Buffalo Wild Wings, if only other restuarants were this good!!!!

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!