“11/10”

Skirmish Central Paintball
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Odell
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skirmish Central Outdoor Centre offers a range of woodland activities suitable for most age groups. Established in 1986 we are one of the UK's most experienced Outdoor Activity venues offering: Paintball 11yrs - adult Airsoft. 13yrs - adult Splatball 7yrs - adult Outdoor Lasertag 7yrs - adult Forest Pursuits 3yrs - adult (new) Archery Ball 7yrs - Adult (new) Viking Axe Throwing (new) We constantly achieve the 5* Trip Advisor award for excellence and we always aim to offer an excellent experience that exceeds your expectations. All of our activities are ideal outdoor pursuits for schools,colleges and universities. Got something to celebrate ? need to build your team skills? Pre-wedding celebrations ? Skirmish Central has it all, we look forward to welcoming you to our venue.
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Frank and his 10 mates and Dad had a wonderful afternoon playing. Booking was easy thanks to Rachel, and the instructors couldn't have been more attentive - it was well controlled and safe.

Skirmishcentral N, General Manager at Skirmish Central Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thankyou for your fantastic review!
Your comments are really appreciated and I will feed them back to the staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back on site soon..

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went for his birthday. It was really easy to book, a little difficult to find, there should be a sign on the road.

Had a great time with a group that we had been put with. We had a confirmation email saying we would need around 500 balls for the day which was right.

The different games are really fun, great to play, we had jack and Steve take us who were really nice and funny, they did a really good job. I would definitely go back.

The only downside is that we booked ours through groupon which stated that we got 100 balls with our voucher however when I booked I then had to pay £10 for those 100 which didn't make sense because it was part of our voucher, so I then had to spend extra money when it stated that should be provided. It also claimed that we got a free snack with the voucher which the manager refused to give us so either groupon is wrong or the manager decided that he just wasn't going to follow what had been advertised about his company. This was the only downside as the food was quite expensive and we didnt pack much for the day because the voucher clearly stated that we got a free snack from them which was not provided. They need to sort out what they do and don't advertise.

Skirmishcentral N, General Manager at Skirmish Central Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Hi Evie
Thankyou for your great rating of our site ,it was a pleasure to meet you and I am glad that you enjoyed your game experience with us.I think you joined in with one of the nicest groups we have had on site .
I have looked into your comment regarding free food and you actually booked your Groupon deal via the Bicester site initially.They ran a promo including food and you booked your game after purchasing this from them when calling us at Skirmish Central .We provided 100 paintballs pp and hire of all kit as per our Groupon package and you purchased extra paintballs as mentioned which is the norm.
You paid a £5 pp refundable deposit as per the Groupon deal and that should be returned at the end of the day or set against extra paintball purchases which should have been applied as credit when you purchased the paintballs,if that was not the case we are happy to refund the £10 just call Rachel in the booking office on 01933 314805.I don't believe our snacks are expensive in comparison with other similar venues?and we always want our customers to be totally satisfied with their visit.
When you return I would also be pleased to offer you an extra 100 paintballs on top of any package purchased to help offset any frustration caused.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went skirmish as part of a stag weekend, and we all loved the place, the staff were helpfull and knew what they were doing, good interesting games, definatly go again

Skirmishcentral N, General Manager at Skirmish Central Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thankyou for your brilliant review.we look forward to welcoming you back on site very soon and we always appreciate that our customers take time out to put their reveiws on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fantastic day out , well organised , the instructer great laugh , made you feel welcome cannot wait to go again

M Malins

Skirmishcentral N, General Manager at Skirmish Central Paintball, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

It is so rewarding to get feedback like this from our much valued customers.again I will pass your comments on to our staff and I know posts like this make their day!
Thank you for taking time out to post your review.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been to this site a few times now and I have had a great day each time. What makes this place stand out is the staff.

For example, I was given an overall to wear, which was a little tight and short in the legs. I didn't think any more of it until one of the marshalls came over and told me: "Stay there I'll get you a bigger overall so you are more comfortable." There's a genuine sense of the staff wanting you to have a good time and get the best out of the day. Then, when we were sitting in the dead zone waiting for game to finish, a marshall, who has been paint balling since he was six, gave us an impromptu session on the difference between what we were doing and his experiences playing at a high level. It was fascinating. The kids (and the adults!) really enjoyed listening to him. At other sites they would be asking whether anybody needed to buy more paintballs,.

You hear these huge companies talk about customer care - well they could learn a few things in a few acres of woodland near Harrold.

What a fantastic review and your comments will be passed on to the staff who always try to make our customers day a special occasion.thankyou for taking the trouble to post this.

Been to Skirmish Central Paintball? Share your experiences!