“There are a lot better options.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Forsyth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Unfortunately I have found that Applebee's has gone downhill. Although my Bourbon Street Steak was close to medium, it was a little over cooked. The ceasar salad was good, but the fries were poor. My biggest issue was the price. At other comparable chains I can get a similar meal, and two beers for about $25 including tip. At Applebee's an inferior meal, and no included bread, cost me $34. I just don't see the point of going back when there are so many better, and more reasonably priced options.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Standard Applebee's ambiance and layout. Good quality food. We sat in the bar area, which was a little noisy. Service was good with a cheerful waitperson.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We got the under 500 calories meal. Everything on the plate was cold. Had to send the meal back twice. Normally the place is packed around 6 in the evening. Over the last two or three months we have really seen this place go down hill. Next to Applebees is Texas Roadhouse and Cheddars both of these places the parking lot and the places are full. Not Applebees, it use to be. Save your money. Big price for the quaility of food.

2  Thank Rhodeje