“Excellent !!!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Visited for my husbands birthday. As always excellent locally sourced food and attentive service. Well worth a visit. Cannot wait to visit again.

There are newer reviews for 450above

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Not in a great entrance, but when in, the restaurant it is airy, well lit and trendy. Nice bar area. Menu is a breath of fresh air for this area and the cooking was accurate, the food was properly seasoned, presentation stylish and modern. This is the best restaurant in this part of the world at the moment and you should give it a whirl - you will not be disappointed

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My partner and I enjoyed a lovely night out at the restaurant. Perfect setting for couples, special occasions and dining with friends. Staff very welcoming with excellent service. Food amazing and well presented. Highly recommend.

2  Thank EmBarnett
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Visited this restaurant for my friends birthday, I visited this restaurant before and could not wait?after telling my other friends about this place I had no worries, however, the starter was very small and not worth it, I am not a big eater but I do except to get some value for money, the main meal was also very small, if you order some kind of pasta you do get more, but I did not want pasta? The food it's self was excellent, tasty and hot, ned was a very nice man who made us feel relaxed but feel he needs to up the portions to satisfy his customers as they will come back, what a shame.

1  Thank Denise G
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I can't believe we live so close but have not tried this restaurant until now! I went with my husband and parents-in-law 20th September and I can't wait to go back again. The staff were wonderful, down to earth, very friendly but also very professional. The decor was lovely, very cosy and a really good atmophere. Drinks while reviewing the menu on a comfy sofa was a nice touch. While the menu wasn't all to my mum-in-laws taste they did everything they could to provide her with a dish more to her liking. Everyone else was happy and I was especially delighted with my choices. The food was exceptional, well presented and very yummy - particulaly the rich chocolate mouse with white chocolate icecream! I will definitely go back again, worth every penny and a fantasic restaurant for our area. Would be happy to recommend it to anyone and everyone.

3  Thank Linda B