“Lovely restaurant, food excellent”
Review of 450above

450above
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Wickersley
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Lovely restaurant. Service is excellent, very friendly management and waiting staff. Food is excellent. I have now eaten her three times in probably as many months and am looking forward to arranging another meal here. The 5-10-5 menu they are during the week is superb value for money. I have yet to go on a weekend for their normal menu but I will do this one day as the food is worth it!

There are newer reviews for 450above

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I visited 450above with my husband and friends to celebrate my birthday. None of us had eaten here before but we'd seen the reviews and decided to give it ago. We all live nearby and there isn't much choice of fine dining in Rotherham! We were pleasantly greeted by the owner who was very friendly and made us feel welcome and were given menus to consider while we were served our drinks in the bar area. As we visited on a week night the menu offered starters for £5, a main course for £10 and a dessert for £5, which we thought was incredible value as the food was absolutely delicious. The portion sizes were perfect as we even had room to try a dessert. Everyone in our party cleared our plates and agreed that we would love to return. The Christmas menu looks really exciting and we can't wait to go again. We may just become regulars!

1  Thank Katy2811
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Absolutely fantastic food, in Rotherham. Went to this restaurant for my sisters birthday at the weekend. The food was gorgeous. The scallops went down a treat, the lamb was beautifully cooked and my sister let me try her steak, it melted in your mouth, which is what you want when eating steak.

Can't fault the restaurant at all. Will definitely return.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Visited 450above for the first time last night with my husband after it had been recommended by a number of friends. I had already looked at the menu online however, on arrival we were pleased to hear of a extra starters which we both took advantage of. All three courses were presented beautifully, hot and served by the lovely staff with nice little extras such a bread & dipping oil prior to the starters being served.
My husband and I like to make the most of a good restaurant and the staff were more than happy to let us relax between courses taking the evening at our pace without making us feel rushed.
The wine we chose complimented the meal along with the friendly atmosphere and very attentive staff.
All in all a lovely restaurant which I'm sure we will be visiting again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Just visited 450 Above for the first time with my Wife. Food and service was top drawer. Previously had to travel miles for a decent Restaurant, really pleased that 450 Above now only a five minute walk away.