“Good bar, good food”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Had a few beers, in which they had a pretty good selection of craft beers, and my date had a few cocktails, which she really enjoyed and thought were well done. The Duckfat fries and quesadillas were excellent. The restaurant had a decent crowd in the bar area, which has multiple large flatscreen tvs, and service was very good. The patio area was crowded but looked nice. Would definitely recommend and I will be coming back for sure.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had dinner here during the USA-Portugal World Cup game, and it was full of life. Great environment. I can't speak to how it usually is.

Their thing is using duck fat when frying. The result is wonderful. The fries are full of subtle flavor. I had the Fat Duck Burger, which features brie cheese and bacon. Delicious.

The beer list is acceptable, although I would wish for more. The service was very slow, which kept me from giving five stars. True, this was during the World Cup game, but there we place was still far from capacity.

Overall a great place, and I plan on returning.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Just happened to stop here while walking through on cruise night. We ordered the fries and had a beer on the patio. It was nice.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Perhaps if I'd read the reviews about how noisy Duckfat can be, I wouldn't have suggested it for my book group. But in fact on a Wednesday night in May the middle dining room was busy and cheerful, but not at all too noisy to have a conversation. We had the duck confit quesadillas--divinely rich and a very generous portion--the fish tacos--also excellent--and of course the phenomenal fries with the three dipping sauces. Our waitress was cheerful and helpful, the beer list extensive, and the prices reasonable. No one rushed us out as we lingered to discuss our book. We actually decided that from here on, it's our regular meeting spot.

3  Thank yooperann
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Duckfat is a good little neighborhood bar with great food! It's super loud so try to sit in the dining room which is quieter than the bar. Their food it super tasty and the fries are awesome! The beer list is extensive and I always have fun when I go.